Sunday, September 7, 2008

WOW

Well this morning I was awakened by the phone ringing at 8:04 am and not surprising we could not find the phone fast enough. So we go find it and there is a message for Ky and I to be to church 20 minutes early? ANd I think to myself why is the Bishopric member over Primary needing to talk to me - just talked in church in August, I've only been in the Primary Presidency since Feb. and we have the program coming up soon- so i thought what did i do wrong.

SO we go to church and very much to my surprise I was being asked to be the 1st counselor in the YW's - I am very excited to do it but on the other hand i was really starting to find my niche in primary. I am suppose to be there though so i will move on now. Look for furture posts where i actually include a picture.

1 comment:

hillary said...

Shannon! Now who am I going to exchange Sharing Time ideas with? You'll be awesome in Young Women's, because we were such awesome Young Women! :)