Well as I said Fall is here, an example of that would be this is only part of the leaves of one of the trees we have. I still have one very full tree and the other 3/4 of the other trees. I am not even counting my neighbors trees and all the bushes and shrubs and underappreciated trees in my yard. But good news the tree in the back is naked and the back yard leaves are all done so long as the wind doesn't blow any more leaves back there. But fall is here with a vengence and yes despite the snow we got last week - our last week of soccer was bearable and hopefully the rest of this week will be like yesterday and nice.
2 comments:
What a cute picture! Now that's what fal should look like! Not shorts and tshirts!
Oh! The kids are gorgeous! Getting so big!
I miss you.
xo
Post a Comment