Oh my gosh that is SO fun. We had a trampoline my whole childhood and I have so many fun memories on that thing! Good for you guys!! Plus its GREAT exercise which is always a plus for kids.. gets all that energy out. Thanks for giving me your blog info. I'm excited to stay in touch with you.
Shannon, you're such a bad blogger. Look at that jump, though! You're still so bendy after all these years! I'm so super impressed! Now get a new blog on here.
3 comments:
Like your new background, and some of those songs on the playlist take me back- WAAAY back! (Honey)
Oh my gosh that is SO fun. We had a trampoline my whole childhood and I have so many fun memories on that thing! Good for you guys!! Plus its GREAT exercise which is always a plus for kids.. gets all that energy out. Thanks for giving me your blog info. I'm excited to stay in touch with you.
Shannon, you're such a bad blogger. Look at that jump, though! You're still so bendy after all these years! I'm so super impressed! Now get a new blog on here.
Post a Comment