Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I made it!!!!

Well after some pretty lame weeks of dinners and an overstressed Mom, Girls' Camp for the 6th ward is officially over!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Now our summer can begin. since being back - let me take a moment and brag. I have cooked garlic chicken and terriaki chicken (from scratch) and lemon chicken and tonight i will attempt walnut crusted orange roughy (yuck) but it is for the kids. and we have started swimming lessons and so the kids are lovin' it and i am loving being a mom not preoccupied with camp.. and that is my life right now.

And a shout out to my Mom in law and Mom who made it possible for Ky and I to work out the girls camp technicalities.. THanks to both of you the kids sure loved having you here.....and Zac carter loved having you here.

No comments: